THATCamp Tallahassee will take place TBD.
Getting around Tallahassee
Arrangements for on-campus parking can be made with registered THATcampers ahead of the unconference, but walking or using a ride-share app may be easier once you are in Tallahassee as parking at FSU can be difficult even during the summer semesters. All hotels listed below are within a 5-20 minute walking radius from the library.
Traveling to any of the hotels listed here or to FSU campus from the Tallahassee airport requires an approximately 10 minute car ride. TLH is a small airport but has frequent connections between major hubs such as Atlanta, Charlotte, and Dallas-Fort Worth.
A listing of hotels by walking distance:
- University Inn and Suites (<5 minute walk)
- Four Points Sheraton Tallahassee Downtown (15 minute walk)
- Residence Inn Tallahassee Universities at the Capitol (15 minute walk)
- Hampton Inn and Suites Tallahassee Capitol – University (<20 minute walk)
- Aloft Tallahassee Downtown (20 minute walk)
While we will be providing breakfast and lunch, we know some of you may be coming into Tallahassee a day early or staying a day after the THATCamp. Here are some restaurants you may want to try during your stay: